WANT TO LIGHTEN THE STRETCH MARKS? HERE IS SOMETHING YOU MUST READ!
We all become very pissed when we see stretch marks on our bodies. Some people like to flaunt their stretch marks while others are very conscious about it and want to get rid of them. But have you ever thought about why this stretch mark appears? What is the risk associated with these stretch marks? Do these stretch marks go naturally? Is elovera cream effective in removing stretch marks?
There may be a lot more questions that might come to your mind when you have stretch marks. There may be a lot more questions that might come to your mind when you have stretch marks. But before we answer them you don’t need to worry about stretch marks, they are not deadly. Stretch marks can be treated! Read on to know how to treat stretch marks, which can completely disappear, and about elovera cream.
ALL ABOUT STRETCH MARKS
Don’t worry stretch marks are not fatal and not painful. These are parallel lines on your skin that tend to appear on your arms, thighs, belly, and any other part of your body. These parallel lines can be red, purple, black, or blue in color. Stretch marks can fade with time but some treatments can help them in making them less noticeable. The main reason why these appear on your skin is due to stretching of skin or shrinking of the skin. Stretch marks can appear on anyone, but it is most common in:
- Pregnant women
- People having rapid weight gain
- People having rapid weight loss
- At the time of puberty
- People having a family history of stretch marks
Not only this, there are certain lifestyle behaviors which include smoking and excessive sun exposure can also increase the probability of stretch marks.
How do you think the stretch mark looks? These marks are not the same for all! It all depends on your skin type, what is the reason for their development, and in which part they are on your body. There are some common parts of your body where stretch marks appear the most like arms, thighs, and belly.
HOW CAN STRETCH MARKS BE TREATED?
Don’t we all want to get rid of stretch marks? But the question is “Is that possible”? Well, you will be disappointed to read that the stretch marks can never completely disappear but some treatments can help lighten your stretch marks and reduce their size. Also, as you grow old it becomes more difficult to treat the stretch marks. Read about the options that are available for treating these stretch marks:
- Home Remedies
For reducing stretch marks you can use the following home remedies:
- Argan oil helps in increasing the elasticity of the skin
- Lemon juice can lighten the stretch marks
- Sugar scrub can help in removing the dead cells of the affected area and increase the blow flow and heal the skin
- Potato Juice- Potato has starch and skin lightening enzymes that can help in lightening the marks.
- Tea Tree oil have anti-inflammatory and healing properties, it can make your stretch mark light over a period of time
- Aloe Vera helps in healing the skin and lightening the stretch marks
- Almond Oil is very rich in vitamins and nutrients; it moisturizes the affected area and can lighten the stretch marks if used regularly.
Apart from this by drinking more water, increasing the intake of Vitamin C and E can help in reducing stretch marks. Home remedies take a lot of time to show results. So, you need to be very patient while using this method for your stretch marks.
- Laser Surgery
This is one of the most common ways used by people to get rid of stretch marks. The laser penetrates the skin and stimulates regeneration. This stimulates the tissues surrounding your stretch marks to recover faster. If the therapy is not done properly it can be dangerous to your health and body. Apart from this, some side effects can also be seen like irritation in the skin, redness in the affected area, etc.
In this method, tiny needles are inserted into your skin to stimulate collagen formation. Increased collagen helps in skin regeneration, which can improve the appearance of your skin and eliminate stretch marks. It is a very effective method of treating stretch marks as it reaches the skin deeply enough to generate a reaction within the same layers as the stretch marks rather than just on the surface. There can be severe side effects to this treatment like infection, bleeding, the skin may even get damaged, etc.
Some creams are very effective in reducing stretch marks. You need to use the creams on a regular basis, only then you will be able to see results. There are many creams available in the market which can help in reducing stretch marks but before buying and applying the cream make sure you have consulted your doctors. Consulting with a doctor is necessary because not all creams can suit your skin, the doctor after examining your allergies, medical history will recommend you the best cream.
- Cosmetic surgery
This option is also preferred by people. Cosmetic surgery is expensive but effective! At least 4-5 sittings are required for this surgery. They can permanently remove your stretch marks (Isn’t that great?) but this surgery can leave a scar. Also, there are various health risks associated with cosmetic surgery.
Before choosing any treatment, keep in mind that stretch marks may not completely disappear. You should visit your doctor and know all the risks and benefits of the treatment of stretch marks.
Elovera cream is an all-in-one cream that helps in repairing and protecting skin, especially dry skin. It provides nourishment and heals the skin. In the making of this magical cream, Aloe vera extracts and vitamin E is used.
We all know aloe vera is a very effective plant that repairs the skin problems such as scars, stretch marks, burns, acne, etc, and heals the skin. Vitamin E on the other hand is an antioxidant that helps in preventing the skin from more damage. The combination of these ingredients helps to lighten the marks on your body and with regular use, the marks are reduced. What a relief you must have got after reading that the marks get reduced from regular use! But this is the most difficult part. You will have to use it regularly for 6-7 months. (Do you have that much patience?)
Elovera cream doesn’t have any fragrance. This cream is easily available in markets and on online platforms as well. It comes in a tube and a small jar. The cream helps in improving the retention of moisture and skin integrity, which may treat dry skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. As said, to get the most out of Elovera cream, apply regularly! It is worth the wait.
BENEFITS OF USING ELOVERA CREAM
It is not only effective in reducing stretch marks but the cream is also effective in curing other skin problems. Let us know some elovera cream uses and benefits:
- Say bye to acne marks
- The cream contains aloe vera extracts along with vitamin E which heals the skin
- Lightens the stretch marks.
- Pimples and pigmentation is also reduced
WHO IS THE MANUFACTURER OF ELOVERA CREAM?
Do you have any idea whose invention is the cream? This cream is manufactured by Glen mark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. The main aim of Glenmark is to become a premier integrated research-based global pharmaceutical corporation. Their business has a major presence in growing markets such as India. Glenmark respects knowledge in such a way that it enables its workers to create innovative solutions to change management. It is founded on the principles of integrity, expertise, respect, and trust. The company manufactures many medicines, creams, and lotions such as Dubagest 200 capsule, Elovera lotion, Sabi-glow cream, Ziten Tablet, etc.
The company assures that by using Elovera Cream:
- The scars of the pimples will be gone
- The cream contains aloe vera extracts along with vitamin E which heals the skin
- Stretch marks are reduced
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE USED IN PREPARING ELOVERA CREAM?
In making this cream the following ingredients are used:
HydroxyPropyl Methyl Cellulose
Anhydrous Citric Acid
Di- Sodium Edetate
Vitamin E Acetate
Polyoxyl 20 Cetyl Ether
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE ELOVERA CREAM?
Elovera cream must be used only externally. Using elovera cream is very easy and simple. You just need to follow these steps:
- Wash the area where your stretch marks are or you can use this cream after taking a bath.
- Take out a small quantity of the cream from the tube on your fingers.
- Apply it on the affected area and keep massaging until it gets absorbed
- For better results, it is recommended to use the cream regularly.
PRICE OF THE CREAM
Elovera cream tube or the small jar is of green and white color. The expiry date of the medicine is 2 years from the date of manufacturing. The cream is manufactured in quantities of 75 grams, 150 grams, and 500 grams. Elovera Cream can be easily found in any medical store. The online price of the elovera cream is:
- A tube of 75 grams will range from Rs 165- Rs 240.
- A tube of 150 grams will range from Rs 250- Rs 360
- A tube of 500 grams will range from Rs 650- Rs 1000.
DOES ELOVERA CREAM HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
There are no side effects of this cream. But if you see any reaction like rashes, redness or any other reaction then you must immediately consult your doctor.
SAFETY TIPS ON ELOVERA CREAM
Here are some precautions that must be taken when you are using the cream so that is does not cause any side effects:
- Read the label of the cream carefully
- Never buy the expired product
- After the product expires, avoid using it.
- Must be applied externally
- Keep the cream in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a doctor when any side effects are seen.
- The cream must be applied only in the affected areas.
- If your skin is dry this is the best cream for you.
- Never use the cream on acne-prone skin
- Check the ingredients of the cream, if you are allergic to any ingredient, don’t use this cream
- Inform your doctor about all topical medications you use, including prescription and other medications, as well as herbal supplements.
- Keep the cream away from children and pets.
- Don’t keep the cream in direct sunlight
- Avoid freezing the cream
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON ELOVERA CREAM
There are some questions on this cream which are frequently asked by the people. Let us quickly go through these:
Can elovera cream be used on lips?
Apart from treating dark circles, what does this cream help with?
What are the main ingredients of elovera cream?
What is the price of this cream?
Are there any side effects of the elovera cream?
On which skin type this cream suits the best?
Is the cream sticky?
REVIEWS ON ELOVERA CREAM
There is a tendency among people to read reviews first before buying. They somehow trust the review and want to be sure about the products that it is worth buying or not? Below are some elovera cream reviews of the people who have used the product:
- I like this cream because it lives up to the expectation. It works on dullness, dark spots, dry Patches. It works slowly, might take up to a month to start showing results. So those who are using this for scars and hyperpigmentation. Please be patient and consistent.
- I have been using the cream for about a year for my stretch marks, and there has been a visible reduction in them. I would highly recommend this cream for people having stretch marks issues. But one must be regular with its usage.
- The following are the things I like most about the product:
- Every time only a little amount is needed
- Keeps my skin moisturized for long
- Thick consistency but spreads easily
- Cured my skin dullness and made it even-toned
- No breakouts
- Helped to reduce my stretch marks
- This is a very soft and very moisturizing cream. It’s the kind that hydrates like anything. It does not fully get absorbed, but it’s not sticky either.
- I had tried every home remedy and used many creams for curing my stretch marks but none of them had shown results. But for the last 6 months, I have been using elovera cream. The cream has proved to be very effective for my stretch marks. They are lighter now. Yes, the cream is a bit sticky but it works great!
You have got stretch marks! Don’t worry or panic. It is completely normal as Stretch marks are very common nowadays and can affect women as well as men of any age. Some creams and surgeries can help in reducing the stretch mark but no treatment can remove them completely.
One such cream is Elovera cream. It is a product of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals which helps in treating skin-related problems such as acne, stretch marks, pigmentation, and various others. In the making of this magical cream, Aloe vera extracts and vitamin E is used. The combination of these ingredients helps to lighten the marks on your body and with regular use, the marks are reduced. The cream doesn’t have any fragrance. It can be used by both men and women. Though this product has no side effects if any reaction is seen, the use of the cream must be stopped. And yes! You have to be patient and use the cream regularly if you want the result. You don’t need to be embarrassed if you have stretch marks, be proud of them!