CAN THOSE STRETCH MARKS VANISH AFTER USING NIVEA COCOA BUTTER BODY LOTION? KNOW HERE.
Getting worried about those stretch marks right? It is natural to be conscious about them. We feel uncomfortable about our stretch marks in day-to-day life. Getting pregnant or gaining sudden weight or losing weight rapidly can cause having stretch marks. The main reason behind getting stretch marks is when our skin stretches rapidly and can not provide enough skin cells. But, now there is nothing to worry about. Because Nivea cocoa butter body lotion is doing wonders in reducing the unwanted stretch marks. Let us read the article and know how this lotion works on our stretch marks.
WHAT IS NIVEA COCOA BUTTER BODY LOTION?
Nivea is a magic box consisting of some great magical products that benefit our skin. Nivea cocoa butter body lotion is one of those magical creams that can reduce the stretch marks visibly. Nivea has used certain ingredients that can nourish the skin naturally.
One of the main components of this lotion is cocoa butter. After applying Nivea body lotion, cocoa butter gets absorbed in the skin quickly. It not only hydrates the skin but also repairs the damaged dermis reducing the stretch marks.
Some other ingredients of this lotion are –
- Glycerine – It works as a hydrating agent for the skin. It also softens up the skin and moisturizes it.
- Shea butter – Shea butter moisturizes the dry skin and prevents it from getting further stretch marks. It also works as a soothing factor to the stretch marks.
- Mineral oils – Mineral oils are a natural lubricant that makes the skin flexible. It moisturizes the skin as well which cures the stretch marks.
Apart from all these ingredients, there are several other ingredients that make this body lotion potent enough to prevent and cure stretch marks.
HOW DOES NIVEA BODY LOTION HELP IN STRETCH MARKS?
Nivea body lotion has utilized all the natural nutrients that our skin needs. Using plenty of this lotion on the stretch marks covers them well. It gets absorbed into the skin, hydrating it and boosting the collagen which is a very important part of our skin. The moisturizing elements of Nivea cocoa butter body lotion nourish the dry skin and repair the cracked skin as well.
We can apply it to the stretch marks after taking a shower. Our pores open after using a body wash during the shower which helps the lotion to reach deep inside the skin. This lightweight body lotion protects the skin and prevents it from cracking. And if Anushka Sharma can use it to nourish her skin, why can we not!
WHAT ARE THE OTHER LOTIONS FROM NIVEA?
We know that nivea has a plethora of body lotions and creams to deal with skin-related problems. One of the most popular lotions among their range is Nivea cocoa butter body cream. This cream also consists of the natural properties of cocoa butter as well as vitamin E. Our skin needs natural moisturizers which are less harmful to the skin. And the chemical-free elements radiate the skin naturally.
Nivea shea butter body lotion is another great body lotion that is a very effective product for solving skin problems. Shea butter contains high fatty acids and vitamins that are useful to soften up the skin. Stretch marks can be a result of dry skin that is moisturized deeply by this lotion. This can protect our skin from getting dry for almost 48 hours, making it healthier.
HOW MUCH THE NIVEA LOTIONS AND CREAMS CAN COST?
Because of the wide range of body lotions and body creams, the price range also varies from each other. While the Nivea cocoa butter body lotion and shea butter body lotion can cost up to Rs. 350/- for a 100ml bottle, the cocoa-butter cream can cost up to Rs. 600/- for 439gm.
Nivea body butter creams might be a bit costly for some people but the results are magical. This price may vary depending on the rate of the retail shops. All these products are available online as well, having an attractive discount upon each one of them.
REVIEWS FOR NIVEA BODY LOTIONS:
Nivea has been manufacturing a wide range of body care products for a long time. There are people worldwide using these products to resolve their skin problems. The popularity of these products is widely acknowledged but getting to know about the Nivea cocoa butter body lotion review along with some other products might be helpful for all.
- I was facing stretch marks on my upper arms and stomach due to a sudden weight gain. It was very frustrating for me as I would always feel very self-conscious about wearing any sleeveless tops or sarees. One of my friends then suggested this body lotion and I started using it. I could see visible changes in my stretch marks. This cream not only reduced my stretch marks but also provided radiant and glowing skin. I would highly recommend this product to everyone facing stretch marks problems along with dry skin problems.
- The fragrance of shea butter is very pleasant and the USP to me is the non-greasy effect on the skin. I would definitely suggest this product as it moisturizes the skin beautifully.
- I have been using Nivea cocoa butter body cream for almost two months. Apart from having a strong smell, this product has not been effective on my skin at all. It hardly moisturized my skin and the problem of my dry skin is still not cured. I won’t recommend this product to anyone.
We know how having stretch marks can increase the stress level. But it is not a big problem and can be prevented as well as cured easily. Nourishing and moisturizing the skin regularly will definitely reduce stretch marks. And using Nivea cocoa butter body lotion daily provides that visible change. Cocoa butter along with glycerine deeply moisturizes the skin and protects it from getting damaged. There are some slight problems with this product but all over it has a potent effect on curing the skin.