TOP 4 STRETCH MARK OILS FOR NEW MOMS AND GYMNASTICS
Stretch Marks Oil – Stretch marks are a very common occurrence in people all over the world. It is more evident in the case of pregnant women, especially during their last trimester of pregnancy. The occurrence of stretch marks might also be the result of intense exercises such as in the case of athletes and gymnasts, weightlifting, hormonal changes, or puberty. Stretch marks appear when the body grows very rapidly and the skin is unable to keep up with the rate at which the body is growing. The dermis gets torn due to this and striated off-colored hues appear on the surface of the skin.
In recent years, a lot of brands have launched skincare products focused on the lightening and removal of scars and stretch marks. Topically applicable products like skin creams, oils, and ointments are very beneficial and effective in the process of treating such skin problems. That being said, while most of these products are effective, some aren’t.
Keep reading to find out about the top stretch mark oil especially manufactured for new moms and gymnasts.
TOP 4 STRETCH MARK OILS FOR NEW MOMS AND GYMNASTS
The Mom’s Co. Natural Stretch Oil
Source: Amazon. in
The Natural Stretch Oil by The Mom’s Co is made by blending seven powerful and highly effective natural oils that help in deeply nourishing the skin. Its main purposes are:
- This oil reduces the visibility of stretch marks that occur due to pregnancy
- The Natural Stretch Oil also removes stretch marks which are caused due to fluctuations in weight
- It can help with nourishing skin which is extremely dry since the oil is enriched with wheat germ oil. Wheat germ oil protects and prevents the skin from further damage.
- Itchiness of the skin can also be treated using this therapeutic stretch mark oil
- The Natural Stretch mark removal Oil by the Mom’s Co. is rich in Sea Buckthorn oil which helps in promoting elasticity of the skin and regenerates damaged skin cells. Sea Buckthorn oil is a natural source of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and omega 3 fatty acids.
- This oil also promotes the synthesis of collagen in the skin since it contains rosehip oil that is a source of Vitamin C.
Price: 350/- INR to 400/- INR for a bottle containing 100 ml of the product.
Contrary to popular treatments for scars and stretch marks in the form of creams and lotions, Bio oil was the first of its kind. It is made with 100% natural oils and is the best stretch mark oil available on the market. Bio oil is truly a pioneer in the field of dermatological innovation. The main uses and benefits of Bio Oil are as follows:
- Overproduction of collagen appears as scars when the skin tries to heal itself from damage as soon as possible. Bio oil allows the skin to expand slowly in case of pregnancy and intense physical activity and also adolescence.
- In the case of pre-existing scars and stretch marks, the application of Bio Oil reduces its visibility significantly.
- Bio Oil aims primarily to reduce and prevent the formation of scars and stretch marks but regular use of it can render the skin soft, supple, and beautiful.
- Bio oil battles extreme skin dryness since the oil stops moisture from escaping from the surface of the skin
- Bio oil is also a terrific skin moisturizer that leaves no greasy residue on the skin
Price: 500/- INR to 700/- INR for a bottle containing 125 ml of the product.
WOW Skin Science Stretch Care Oil
Products by WOW Skin Science are all naturally made using herbal ingredients. The Stretch care oil by this brand is enriched with natural oils like Calendula oil, Rosehip Oil, Lavender oil among others. It helps in fading of old scars and prevents the formation of new ones. The main highlights of this anti-stretch mark oil are as follows:
- This herbal Stretch care oil helps in reducing spots and prevents the skin from getting damaged.
- The essential ingredients containing Vitamin A and necessary fatty acids make it a good stretch mark oil for pregnancy as it helps in fading deep scars and striations of stretch marks.
- Olive oil, coconut oil, and almond oil are rich in Vitamin A which deeply hydrate the skin and also prevent loss of moisture by forming a barrier.
- Skin texture is also improved over time and newly regenerated skin cells are formed
- Lavender oils help in preventing various skin irritations and inflammation
Price: 600/- INR to 700/-INR for a bottle containing 200 ml of the product
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Massage Oil for Stretch Mark
Palmer is one of the oldest American skincare brands. They have over 175 years of experience in the manufacturing of skincare products that are natural and safe to use. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Stretch Marks oil is one such product. The key benefits of using this natural stretch mark oil are listed below:
- The oil for stretch marks contains cocoa butter which is a rich source of multiple nutrients like antioxidants, vitamins, flavonoids, and polyphenols. It deeply moisturizes the skin and helps in fighting free radicals aiding in keeping the skin in its best condition.
- Vitamin E, Collagen, and elastin helps in strengthening the skin structure and improves elasticity which in turn helps in preventing damage. The essential oils also help in the regeneration of new skin cells fading scars and stretch marks.
- The presence of Lecithin helps in dealing with dryness and itchiness of the skin, especially during pregnancy.
Price: 600/- INR to 800/- for a bottle containing 100 ml of the product
Before the advent of stretch mark oil, creams and ointments were the popular choices of skincare products used in the treatment of stretch marks and deep scars. According to some experts, creams are not the ideal solution for scars. The reason is that creams are made up of almost 20% of water and the skin tends to repel water and therefore the product fails to act at a cellular level. On the other hand, our skin has a strong affinity to oils and all the essential nutrients get absorbed by the skin when the oils are applied to it. This helps in effectively lightening the pre-existing skin scars and also prevents the formation of new stretch marks and scars.