Getting stretch marks due to gym? Here are 7 things that will help
Stretch Marks Due To Gym – While most people attribute stretch marks with pregnancy, puberty, or weight gaining, some of them can connect it with work out. Many individuals face stretch marks after gym. These marks appear due to sudden muscle gain leaving no time for skin to adopt the change. Usually, males experience stretch marks due to gym more than females and due to these stretch marks gym often gets ignored. While the fear of stretch marks from the gym is acceptable, ignoring health and fitness due to that fear is not at all acceptable. With the correct measure, these stretch marks can be avoided. These are plenty of ways to avoid appearing stretch marks due to work out, and if you follow these measure consistently, chances are your will never compromise your flawless skiing to get fitness.
Prevent Stretch Marks due to gym- Setting a workout routine with the goal of muscle buildup, weight loss, weight gain, or anything else that includes a quick change in the size of the skin can come with stretch marks. While they are tough to remove once they get maturity and convert into white-silver lines on the skin. Their removal in the early stage when they are still pink-red lines is possible. It is best to keep them at bay when you already know your routine can give you those scars. When you start spotting stretch marks, your fitness goal starts suffering and that is something you need to avoid to get healthier skin and a healthier body. Knowing the main cause of getting stretch marks due to gym and working in that cause will surely help you avoid them. Here are the following tips on how to prevent stretch marks gym can offer you-
- Set an easy routine- No matter what your fitness goal is, always set a routine that is easy on your body and stick to that. In other words, do not shock your body with sudden excessive workouts. Do not go for sudden changes in your body and give your skin enough time to adapt to the changes it is going through
- Gain/Lose weight slowly- If your target is to gain weight or to lose it, increasing or decreasing your body gradually will give you better long-term results in addition to preventing stretch marks.
- Eat Healthily- While most of the gym programs come with a diet plan according to your fitness goals, make sure all the nutrients and micronutrients which are known to give you healthy skin are added to your diet. Some of the most crucial nutrients are vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and zinc along with many micronutrients.
- Increase collagen and elastin- Stretch marks appear when the skin does not have sufficient collagen or elastin for stretching. When the skin lacks them, the dermis layers tear up leaving a gap in the layer. These gaps in the layers are visible as stretch marks. During a workout, the body needs to get stretched to gain those muscles and if enough collagen or elastin isn’t provided, the dermis can tear up, and stretch marks will get visible. To avoid that you can enrich your diet with food items that are rich in collagen and elastin. Here is a list of a few of them-
- Citrus fruits
- Red and yellow vegetables
- Egg Whites
- White tea
- Green Leafy Vegetables
- Beans etc
- Moisturization- While it is important to keep a check on collagen-rich food in your diet, it is equally important to give outer moisturization to your body to get added benefits on the prevention of stretch marks. Use any kind of gym stretch marks removal cream or lotion on your body especially on the parts that are more likely to grow rapidly.
- Avoid steroids- Steroids can give you faster results in muscle gaining, but these faster results can lead to leaving stretches on the skin. To prevent stretch marks due to gym, do not use steroids and let your body develop naturally.
- Drink Water- Drinking rough water has uncountable benefits and prevention from stretch marks due to the gym is not left behind. Proper hydration can boost skin health and improve its condition resulting in the prevention of stretch marks. Skin needs hydration for all the other nutrients to work for it.
Getting stretch marks should not be an excuse to stop working out. With proper care and prevention, they can be avoided, but a healthy body should never get avoided. The above measure can help you avoid stretch marks completely, and even if you get the, catching it early and working on it can remove it.
Stretch Marks Removal Cream – Most of us will admit, that at least once, we stood in front of the mirror and gazed helplessly at these stretch marks which came out of nowhere but almost never left.
Millions of people have stretch marks that are nothing but ruptures in the skin and can be easily treated with an efficient stretch marks removal cream.
Stretch Marks can’t be fully erased but they can be lightened if the skin’s collagen content and elasticity is improved. Stretch Marks usually appear as puberty hits or during pregnancy and so the stretch mark removal cream should be chosen wisely.
Here are some ingredients you should look for, while selecting which product to buy. An ideal stretch mark removal cream should contain fish oil supplements so it keeps the skin hydrated and maintains its elasticity. Vitamin C supplements boost the production of good quality collagen, while argon oil, coconut oil, shea butter makes skin smoother and younger while targeting the troubled areas. To add some expert advice, Dr Birnur Aral, opines that cream should contain ‘cohort topicals with hyaluronic acid and tretinoin which is a type of retinol cream.
Stretch marks cream should be applied twice daily. Stretch marks are not permanent if we don’t allow them to be. The perfect stretch marks removal cream should also be budget-friendly and capable to give results within a designated time so you can get your confidence and the body you desire.
What’s the best ointment/cream to get rid of stretch marks and how?
Stretch marks are painful and itchy, but they are very normal. Rapid gain of weight or stretching of skin (OUCH!) can be a major cause of stretch marks on your skin. If you’re undergoing a similar situation, we understand that you need a dependable cream, oil or ointment to deal with them. There are a number of stretch marks removal creams available in the local market as well as online. But, whom should you trust? Which one should you buy? Why should you even consider using a cream? Let’s dive in to understand every part of stretch marks’ ointment in detail.
Stretch marks removal cream – Should you trust Ayurved or Western medicines?
Ayurved? Allopathy? Homeopathy? Biomedicine? This debate is neverending. When it comes to stretch marks, you need to read about all the facts before you choose the right treatment for yourself. To save you the trouble, we already went through a lot of articles, research papers and news to discover that a combination of ayurved and biomedicine works the best for your skin. (Proof is here)
In accordance with the above-given reference, there are a number of creams and ointments available in the market to help you through it. Let’s check out the available options below:
- The best one – Vedascure Stretch Marks Removal Cream
Be it any kind of stretch marks, vedascure is quite confident that it can help you to get rid of them. It is an ayurvedic solution which consists of every home remedy ingredient you must have read till date including but not limited to aloevera, shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil, coconut oil, olive oil, vitamin E etc. It can be used regularly to prevent as well cure those irritating stretch marks on your skin. This product helps your skin to remove dead cells and stimulate the production of new skin cells. It also moisturizes and nourishes your skin which strengthens the collagen. Unlike biomedicines, it has no side effects and it can actually help you to deal with the stretch marks in one shot.
- The good one – Mamaearth stretch marks cream
If you are facing stretch marks during pregnancy, mama earth’s stretch cream can help. This cream nourishes the skin to prevent cracks and scars. This cream is made with milk proteins, shea butter and peptides. You can directly buy this cream and apply to your stretch marks and expect results in a few weeks itself. It is free from any kind of toxins and chemicals and hence, there are no side effects coming in the line.
- The coffee one – Cellulite & Stretch Mark Reduction Duo by Mcaffeine
If you are one of the people who believe in the power of coffee, this product is for you. It has raw coffee body polishing oil and scrub. This product can help you to get rid of cellulite as well as stretch marks and get you smooth, glowing and radiant skin. If you are planning to join the gym, this product is worth adding to your cart. It prevents stretch marks and offers full-fledged protection from scars.
- The ancient one – Mother’s Stretch Mark Oil Nalpamarathy Keram by Forest essentials
This brand has something exclusive to offer. If you’re okay with extending your price limit, this oil can help you get rid of your stretch marks through the wisdom of ancient Indian rituals. This product specifically targets stretch marks and patches appearing on the skin during pregnancy. This product is not only free from chemicals, but also from petrochemicals and parabens. In addition to their manufacturing, their packaging is also 100% eco-friendly which makes it a unique but wise choice for skincare products.
- The average one – The stretch care oil by Wow
Wow is an upcoming brand that offers a wide range of skincare products in the market and if you have a limited budget, this product can be the right pick. Their stretch marks removal oil is made from the goodness of six different oils which includes olive, sweet almond, coconut, rosehip and calendula. If you are looking for a blended solution for stretch marks as well as anti-ageing, this product should be in your cart because it promises both whatsoever.
If you are done with your “stretch marks hatane ki cream” query, you can buy a stretch marks removal cream from any of the above options. Moreover, you need to ensure that once you’re over with your stretch marks’ problem, never let them come back. To prevent stretch marks from haunting you again, you must maintain a balance of exercise, moisturize and nourish your skin after having a bath and keep a track of nutrients in your meals.
Trying ayurvedic remedies is also a great option at home, but if you’ve already done that and got no results, trying one of the above creams is the only sensible option left. All of the above five options are branded and are proven to deliver results, and hence, we can assure that they won’t let you down.