DO YOU HAVE STRETCH MARKS THAT YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO GET RID OF? WANISH CREAM MIGHT BE EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED - HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT
If you have stretch marks, know that it is completely normal. However, whether you want to have stretch marks on your body or get rid of them is completely up to you.
Having stretch marks can impact your confidence and mental health, which is why experts have been working rigorously to provide a solution for this problem. One of the best ways to treat stretch marks that have come forth from this research is the use of creams.
As a lot of women and men suffer from stretch marks and the creams used for their treatment are very popular, there are a lot of products flooding the market.
One such stretch mark cream is Wanish cream, which has proven to be effective in helping stretch marks heal. If you haven’t heard about this miracle worker yet, don’t worry, here is everything you need to know about Wanish cream for stretch marks.
WANISH CREAM FOR STRETCH MARKS: WHAT IT IS
Manufactured by Ozone, Wanish Cream is an ayurvedic formula that targets stretch marks and other skin conditions revolving around them. It can also be used for the face to heal skin that is dry and damaged, providing the nourishment required for the process because of its incredible formulation.
It can be used by both men and women, women can also use Wanish cream during pregnancy as it is safe and side-effect-free.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients used to make the effective and unique formula of this product.
INGREDIENTS USED IN THE FORMULATION OF WANISH CREAM
Wanish cream contains high-quality ingredients that are all-natural and sustainably sourced. The ingredient list of Wanish cream is rather long and exhaustive, here is a list of the key ingredients used in the formulation of this product.
- Aloe vera Aloe vera is a very versatile ingredient that can provide a lot of benefits to the skin. It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties, making it effective in the treatment of any skin infections or wounds. It helps the skin calm down.
Aloe vera is a humectant and can help the skin retain moisture, which further helps the skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and blemishes.
- Gotu Kola This herbaceous plant is widely used in the treatment of skin problems. It has antioxidant properties and is also rich in amino acids, which makes it the perfect hydrating ingredient. It restores the protective barrier of the skin and has soothing properties that work on healing compromised skin.
Turmeric This is one of the most widely used herbs in ayurvedic treatments. This ingredient is very beneficial for the skin as it contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, making it effective in treating many skin conditions that are marked by irritation.
Orange extract This fruit produces an essential oil used in a variety of skincare products because of its antioxidant properties. This ingredient can help the skin by reducing the appearance of blemishes and hyperpigmentation, firming up the skin, and healing skin irritation and inflammation.
- Almond oil Almond oil is very beneficial for the skin as it makes the skin look soft and supple by providing the proper amount of hydration. Brimming with vitamin E, it soothes the skin and heals it. It also helps reduce the appearance of loose skin and helps it tighten up.
- Wheat germ oil Rich in antioxidants, wheat germ oil helps the skin fight against damage and repairs the damaged skin. It makes the skin soft and smooth by helping it retain moisture, which also helps heal irritation and inflammation. It is a popular ingredient in those products that are meant for healing cracked or scarred skin. It is evident that the ingredients that can be found in Wanish skin lotion are extremely beneficial and can address a variety of skin concerns. Let’s take a look at the benefits these ingredients could provide when combined as they have been in this cream.
KEY BENEFITS AND USES OF APPLYING WANISH CREAM
Here is a list of Wanish cream uses and benefits as established by the brand and the people who have used them.
- Though it can be used for many reasons, the primary purpose of using Wanish lotion is to reduce and heal stretch marks that result from weight loss or pregnancy.
- It can reduce the appearance of blemishes and dark spots, clearing up the skin to make it brighter and fairer.
- It has an anti-aging impact on the skin as it helps with reducing the appearance of fine lines and firming up skin that has loosened up.
- It can nourish and moisturize the skin by supplying a healthy amount of nutrients and moisture to the skin.
- It can help the skin fight against inflammation and irritants.
Not only can Wanish cream be applied to the body, but Wanish cream for face also works. Out of all the perks, Wanish cream use for the rectification of stretch marks is the most sought after.
As it is very effective and useful for the skin along with being all-natural and perfectly safe, the question of whether it is economical to use or not comes to mind. Let’s take a look at how much Wanish cream costs and where you can buy it from.
THE PRICE AND AVAILABILITY OF WANISH CREAM: IS IT AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE?
Wanish cream is available for purchase in 3 different packaging sizes, according to which the price varies.
- The MRP of 25gm of product is Rs.164.
- The MRP of 50gm of product is Rs230.
- The MRP of 100gm of product is Rs.320.
Wanish cream is available for purchase at various online pharmacies and stores. While you can buy the cream from in-person stores, you can find them at discounted prices online.
The stretch marks cream, when compared to other creams that fall within the same category, is rather affordable. There are other options available in the market but this one is well-priced and economical for the benefits it provides.
HOW TO USE WANISH CREAM FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT
If you are suffering from stretch marks or any other skin condition that can be healed with the use of Wanish cream, consult your doctor or dermatologist about its use and then proceed as recommended.
Here are some tips that can help you get the best possible results from the use of this product:
- Apply the cream twice a day to the affected area and massage it till it soaks into the skin.
- Clean the area properly before applying the cream so it does not have any trouble going into the pores.
- Do not wear any tight clothes as they might rub against the impacted area and cause more irritation.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. While the cream will work on the affected area to heal and moisturize it, it is significant for the body to be hydrated and nourished from within.
Implementing these tips while you use Wanish cream will help you get faster and better results.
However, like most other products, Wanish cream comes with some warnings and safety instructions that you should be mindful of to ensure no harm comes to you.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Consult a doctor before using Wanish cream, especially if you are pregnant.
- Read the ingredient list carefully before applying the cream to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Even though the cream has no known side effects, your skin can be sensitive to some ingredients. Discontinue use if you face any discomfort or irritation.
- Do not apply any other products to the area where you apply Wanish cream to avoid unnecessary allergic reactions.
- Read the information provided on the tube carefully before use.
- Store the tube in a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate it.
- Avoid sun exposure for about 1 hour after application.
- Keep out of the reach of children as it is too potent for them and might actually cause harm to their skin.
As long as you are mindful of these warnings and safety precautions, you will not face any problems from the use of this product.
ALL ABOUT STRETCH MARKS
Stretch marks are inflamed and discolored scars or marks that appear on the skin, anywhere on the body. The most common areas for the development of stretch marks are the abdomen, buttocks, arms, etc. While they do not cause physical harm, they might impact mental health.
Stretch marks usually occur due to rapid changes in the body, which cause collagen and elastin – the two elements that support our skin by holding it in place – rupture, and as the skin heals, marks appear.
Let’s take a look at the factors that can lead to the development of stretch marks.
STRETCH MARKS: THE RISK FACTORS AND CAUSES
Provided below is a list of the reasons due to which stretch marks might develop, along with a list of those factors that increase the risk of stretch marks.
- Females are more likely to develop stretch marks as compared to males.
- Women are the most likely to develop stretch marks during pregnancy, especially if it occurs when they are young.
- Men and women who have a family history of stretch marks are more likely to develop them, especially during adolescence.
- Boys and girls who develop rapidly during adolescence can get stretch marks on their limbs as they grow.
- One of the most common reasons for the development of stretch marks all over the body is rapid weight gain or rapid weight loss. As the skin stretches or shrinks, the chances of collagen and elastin rupturing increase.
- The use of corticosteroids or anabolic steroids can also lead to stretch marks. It is important to be mindful of what you put on your skin.
While the development of stretch marks on the body as it changes cannot be avoided, there are some ways to control or cure stretch marks themselves. Let’s take a look at some tips and remedies that can help manage stretch marks.
SOME TIPS AND HOME REMEDIES THAT MIGHT HELP IN THE TREATMENT OF STRETCH MARKS
Here are some home remedies that might help with the treatment of stretch marks:
- Argan oil: Rich in vitamin E, argan oil is very beneficial for the skin and can improve its elasticity. Applying argan oil to the stretch marks might help get rid of stretch marks.
- Lemon and cucumber juice: Lemon has an acidic tendency and bleaching properties, which might help reduce the appearance of scars while also helping them heal. Cucumber juice has soothing properties, which might help with inflammation and irritation.
- Apricot mask: Apricots are well-known in the skincare industry for their exfoliating properties, which also makes them very effective in the treatment of stretch marks.
A mask can be made out of apricot by making it into a paste and mixing it with any oil of choice. Even apricot oil can be used for this purpose as it has rejuvenating properties that help reduce stretch marks.
These home remedies have been used in the management of stretch marks for a while now, though there is no guarantee whether these will work or not as they are not that potent and take a long time to show results.
Let’s take a look at some of the alternative treatment plans that have been suggested by experts.
ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF TREATMENT FOR STRETCH MARKS
Some over-the-counter products can be used for the treatment of stretch marks, these include chemical-based gels, creams, etc.
Other methods include cosmetic procedures to do away with stretch marks. These cosmetic procedures can include laser therapy, radiofrequency procedures, and chemical peels, etc.
The methods of treatment available for stretch marks, those other than ayurvedic, can prove to be very harmful and costly. Chemical-based creams can have side effects and harm the body instead of healing it while cosmetic procedures can break the bank.
The best way to treat stretch marks is through ayurvedic medicines and ointments. Let’s take a look at how Ayurveda as a whole, and Wanish Cream to be specific, can help with healing stretch marks.
HOW AYURVEDA AND WANISH CREAM HELP IN THE TREATMENT OF STRETCH MARKS
When it comes to the treatment of stretch marks and other skin conditions revolving around them, the best mode of treatment available is ayurvedic. Creams and ointments formulated with all-natural and high-quality ingredients that are known for their skin-benefiting properties are completely side-effect-free and harmless.
Ayurvedic remedies treat the skin condition by treating the underlying reasons for the problem as well as the symptoms, meaning that it is a holistic approach to treating a problem. This ensures effective treatment and does not harm the skin further.
Ayurvedic stretch marks creams, like Wanish cream, target not only the symptoms of the skin condition but properly heal the ruptured elastin and collagen that leads to the formation of stretch marks.
These creams can also prevent new stretch marks from appearing and treat the other ones so permanently that they don’t become a problem again.
Combined with proper hydration, the use of an ayurvedic stretch mark cream can work wonders for the skin and heal it to be better than ever before.
Let’s take a look at some of the most recent reviews left by the users of Wanish cream and see whether they have benefited from the product or not.
RECENT REVIEWS FROM ACTIVE USERS OF WANISH CREAM
“I’m going to have my baby soon and it’s already fading my stretch marks from the pregnancy. It is very hydrating and effective. I would definitely recommend it to others!”
“It helps keep my skin soft. I apply it all over my body for stretch marks and dryness, especially in the winter months. It has helped my skin a lot.”
“This product works so well. I saw results within 3 days as my stretch marks faded away. I had a lot of stretch marks all over my body that were very itchy and swollen, even those have become more bearable. Definitely recommend it!”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT WANISH CREAM
Can it help with old stretch marks?
Can I use it for other skin problems?
Are there any side effects?
Can I apply this to my face?
WANISH CREAM FOR VANISHING STRETCH MARKS: THE VERDICT
As mentioned before, Wanish cream is an ayurvedic cream used for the treatment of stretch marks without any added side effects. People who have used the product have held it in high regard and recommend the product to those suffering from the same problem.
If you have stretch marks and want to get rid of them, Wanish cream might just be the solution for you.